The United Patriots Group in conjunction with the Freedom News Network carried out a survey of the most arrogant and selfish government appointees in response to grassroots agitations and criticisms that their bad attitude and offensive conduct towards grassroots members was harming President Akuffo Addo’s chances of winning the 2020 elections.
5,000 members including party executives, party sympathizers, business owners and financial donors were contacted.
In all 220 names were mentioned at random from all parts of the country but we produced the top 20 names most mentioned.
1. Hon Albert Kan Dapaah – Minister for National Security
2. Nii Lantei Bannerman – Chairman, National Premix Committee
3. Hon Kwasi Amoako Atta (MP) – Minister for Roads and Highways
4. Charles Adu Boahen – Deputy Minister of Finance
5. Madam Saratu Atta – Office to the President
6. Madam Barbara Utuka – Office of the Vice President
7. Mohammed Adjei Sowah – Mayor of Accra
8. Carlos Ahenkorah (MP) – Deputy Minister of Trade
9. Clement Nii Lamptey Wilkinson – MCE Amasaman
10. Emmanuel Kofi Nti – Chief Executive, Ghana Revenue Authority
11. Hawa Koomson (MP) – Minister for Special Development Initiatives
12. Joe Anokye – Chief Executive, National Communications Authority
13. Eugene Antwi (MP) – Deputy Minister for Housing
14. Lawrence Agyinsam – Chief Executive, Exim Bank
15. Dr Owusu Afriyie Akoto – Minister for Agriculture
16. Simon Osei Mensah – Ashanti Regional Minister
17. Hackman Owusu Agyeman – Board Chairman, Ghana Cocoa Board.
18. Kwame Owusu – Board Chairman, Ghana Revenue Authority
19. Agyenim Boateng Adjei – Chief Executive, Ghana Revenue Authority
20. George Andah – Deputy Minister of Communications
Columnist: The United Patriots Group